Saturday, October 3, 2009


Wouldn't this little game tin be fun for a kids birthday party? What a great party favor - so many different stamps and themes could be used to adapt this for various occasions.


It was really easy to make. I started with the Round Metal tins featured in our catalog. I stamped on yellow cardstock with the candle from our Little Cupcake stamp set. The swirls were made with one of the stamps from our Curls and Swirls stamp set. The bright inks used were Claret and Beaux Arts Blue. I colored using the Stardust Glittering Gel Pens, and highlighted with the Stardust Clear Gelly Pen. I punched holes with my 1/8" punch, and then layered everything up inside. I used a lot of foam tape!!!!! I added some BBs, and then covered the outer part of the tin with strips of paper from our Tutti Frutti pack. Give it a try!

6 comments:

  1. What a great party favor! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Julie - I will be sharing my idea (slightly similar) using these same metal tins (at least I think they are the same)I've got so many of them. I love your idea and agree with Chelsea - it's a great party favor. Very creative idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! That image is just perfect for a birthday party favor game! I still love playing with these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love these little games when I was a kid. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute & such a fun idea! Will have to give this one a try...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie! I found your follow link - wahoo! I actually had these little games when I was growing up too...so cute! You did a great job! Can't wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete