Sunday, April 4, 2010

Reece Paper Pack - BOGO in April!

Wow - another paper pack being offered as a Buy One get one FREE opportunity! This time, Reece! The regular price is $6.95 per pack - in April you'll get TWO packs for that price!!!! I love the dark, rich colors of this paper pack. Also available (but not on sale) are the coordinating cardstock, ribbon and hardware.

I have created some projects, see below, so you can get some ideas on how to incorporate this beautiful paper in your cards and scrapbook pages!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,

    Wanted to let you know that I went to the 3M stamp show and heard your name announced for donating a prize for the drawing. I applauded for your donation and another person standing beside me asked if I knew you. I told her to visit your blog or contact you for a party.

    It's nice that people do pay attention to the companies/people who donate items.

    Nice cards, pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete