Friday, February 11, 2011

Thanks Sew Much




This stamp set was featured Wednesday on the TAC Savvy Blog! The guest designer for the day was Paula Kay Bourland. Boy - did she create some incredible cards!


For my card, I used lots of layers, once again! I can't help it - I just keep adding more when I am making my cards. The paper and cardstock are from the Juliette SWIC collection. I colored with COPICs, and added some Tan Scrappers Floss and a Button for the final touch.


Remember, this set, Sew Thankful, is on sale through the end of February for just $11.96!


5 comments:

  1. Great card, Julie - I love this set more each time I see it! I like how they are showcasing a new set each time - how much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Julie. I tend to color the dress form with lighter sheer colors. I like how you went with a bolder shade. Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and striking ... love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I think I need to get this set now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sew cute! Pun intended! Great card!

    ReplyDelete