Sunday, March 13, 2011






I was inspired to make this card when I saw what Chris Franco did as a Guest Designer for the TAC Savvy Projects Blog. Check it out here - You will need to click on the category of Delicate Florals to see her design.

This is both a card and a gift! Attached is a bookmark that can easily be removed by the recipient! I used the Scor Bug to make additional perforations so it would be easy to tear apart. The stamp set I used is called Springtime Garden - which just happens to be on sale this month for $14.96. The regular price is $19.95. I colored with my Prismacolor Pencils and used OMS (Odorless Mineral Spirits) to blend. The paper used was Maggie - both the cardstock and the patterned paper.

Can you tell I am anxious for spring to come? I want all of this snow to MELT away, and my flowers to start coming up!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet - this is the perfect stamp set for this project - what a nice added feature of a bookmark. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The is sweet! and a great bookmark! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I keep saying I want to make one of these cards, but then it gets put off for some other idea

    ReplyDelete