Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pink and Brown Delight

Doing classes and swaps keeps me using my supplies, and coming up with new ideas!  It keeps me motivated!  I signed up for a swap that requires using 2 different Embossing Folders.  It was definitely a challenge for me.  This is the result - and I am very pleased with how it turned out!  My other goal - use up stuff I have sitting around!!!!!

The front of the card uses the Manhattan Rose Embossing Folder by Stampin Up.  The one on the back part of the card is by Cuttlebug.  I used Cor'dinations cardstock (brown on one side, pink on the other), then sanded to highlight the pink.   This is a special fold card - with the measurements being 5 1/2 x 11.  I sponged the inside white layer with brown ink to tie it all together.

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo of brown and pink - and the two embossing images you chose go really well together. I don't think I can ever use up all my "stuff" especially when I keep going shopping :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I'm your newest follower and found your blog through The Outlawz.

    You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

    Hope you have had or will take your time to visit my cyberspace to. ;)

    http://mullesnuttan.blogspot.se/

    xx/Maria aka MulleSnuttan

    ReplyDelete