Sunday, September 16, 2012

You Color My World!!!!!!!

So........ I was going through some supplies, deciding WHAT to use up next!  Can you guess what part of this card was from a 'stash' of stuff just sitting around!?!?!?!?  The striped piece you see on the card is actually a journal card that I got on a sheet from October Afternoon.  I have several different designs, and was determined to use one as an element on a card!  The boot stamp is a TAC stamp, and the saying, well, that's another story!  I knew I wanted that sentiment - so would you believe I bought an ENTIRE word set just for THAT one?  It is by Paper Smooches.  Hope the card brings a smile to your face!

2 comments:

  1. Julie - I have done the exact same thing - bought a set for just one sentiment or image. Great card and the paper is perfect. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Of course, I'm very partial to cowboy themes. And the text is perfect!

    ReplyDelete