Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fall/Winter Magalogue is Here

I just received my shipment of Inspiration Avenue, our Fall/Winter 2009 Magalogue. I am posting a few pictures below! There are over 50 stamp sets in total, and 42 NEW stamp sets that have never been in ANY TAC publication previously! You should see my list already - and that's just after the first look through! From everyday stamp sets, to a lot of Fall, Halloween, Christmas and Winter stamps, there is something for everyone. I am really excited to see a lot of phrases introduced for the insides of cards, also. I struggle with that sometimes!

I can't take orders for stamps in this publication until September 1. But, if you want a copy, be sure to email me and I"ll make sure you get one. The cost is $2.95, with an additional cost of $2.50 if you'd like me to ship it to you.












No comments:

Post a Comment