Sunday, August 2, 2009

Simple, But Elegant, Gerbera Daisy





This is one of my favorite cards. It was created for an All Day Stamping event I held in my home. It was simple to make, yet has the look of elegance.



The stamp sets used on the card were Gerbera Daisy and Tag Tidbits. I stamped with the Gold Brilliance stamp pad, and embossed with Gold embossing powder. I colored with our Fabulous Stardust Glitter Pens - gotta love 'em! Paper used was the Bazzill Violette Monochromatic paper pack. Add a little of thin, gold, thread, and you have made this elegant card!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love the colors you used & the gold embossing is gorgeous! Welcome to the worls of Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie! Luv the purple with gold EP & glitter pens...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card! I love it, as you said it is elegant, I think it could be used for a number of occasions! Thanks for sharing! Love the new blog, you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, girlfriend!!! And I'm so glad I was at that workshop where you made the gerbera daisy and now I have it in my collection!! It makes me happy. I think you should post the tiger card from that same SAS. I love him too. I realize that he's no longer available, (BUT I HAVE HIM!!!) but that is still a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete