Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Catalog Image Blog Hop








I am participating in my first Blog Hop! It is among several consultants with The Angel Company - and we want to share projects made with stamps that are new to the recently released TAC Catalog and Idea Book.

This card is made using the Fairy Birthday stamp set, the Lilly Anna paper collection, and once again, one of my favorite coloring mediums - the Sparkle Gel Pens.

The bright colors bring a smile to my face - I hope they bring a smile to yours, too!

Visit these blogs to see more creations with stamps from the New Catalog!


Kim
Diane
Rita
Shirley

Laurie U
Christina
Suzanne
Teresa
Ginger
Laurie
Heather
Stacy

15 comments:

  1. Lilyana paper is one of my favorites. I just got this set and haven't even cut it yet. Grreat card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute - great job with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great job on your coloring & I luv Lilly Anna paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute! Love the coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite sets! Great job coloring. rita w

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Great use of the paper and wonderful job coloring! Her sparkles are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Great job on your first blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forget to stamp on patterned paper like you did for the sentiment. Thanks for reminding me. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That set is on my wish list - I love how you used it with the paper too!

    ReplyDelete